Welcome to our 2003 Pond and Garden Picture Gallery!
As winter trangresses into spring, summer and fall,
we will be adding
more pictures as time goes along
for more news about the pond!
View of our pond web cam!
Click here to see
pond pictures from 2002.
to see our older pond pictures.
As you have noticed, I have made some changes to the way this page displays.
If you would prefer the old way (Look at the older pages) let me know and
I will go back to creating the pages with tables.
To view a picture, click the appropriate position on the film strips below.
From left to right:
1) Cindy, Pooh Pooh, Larlee and Gnat enjoying a quiet evening
2) Another picture of the crew!
3) A picture of the pond during the big snow!
4)Picture looking at the deck on the back of the house. We still
have the christmas lights up.
5) Picture of the back of the pond during the snow storm.
6) A picture looking down at the pond during the storm
7) larlee looking up at the camera.
8) Pooh Pooh doing what he does best. Relaxing...
9) Gnat guarding Cindy from me. She is really protective of Cindy. ;-)
10) A great picture of Cindy!
From left to right:
11) A picture looking out our back door. You can see how deep the snow
is and it's still snowing. We call the area we dig out for our
chihuahua "Fort Gnat" because the snow walls are so tall
compared to her.
12) A picture looking at our pond from the side.
13) A picture of the deck with the lights on. I turned off the flash on
14) Gnat waiting patiently for her dinner. Ok, so she isn't waiting patiently!!!
15) Pooh Pooh waiting his turn for the restroom.
16) Picture of our pond after the snow melted. It is really muddy outside,
the ground is still partially frozen and about 30 inches of snow has
melted with nowhere to go.
17) Picture of our flower garden underneath the living room window.
18) Picture of our living room.
19) Picture of our dining room.
20) Picture of our kitchen hallway.
21) A picture of our foyer.
22) A picture of basement webcam.
23) A picture of the driveway webcam
24) A picture of the garden pond webcam
25) Picture of our basement office.
26) Picture looking out our front door.
27) Our garden pond after it was summerized.
28) Side view of our garden pond.
29) A view of the "Back 40" where our vegetable garden resides.
30) Another view of the side of our garden pond.
31) View of our flower garden underneath our picture window.
32) A view looking down on our pond. You can see one of our fish to the right. (Red)
33) View of the top pond and the 3 small waterfalls that feed it.
34) Frontal view of the top pond and 3 waterfalls. You can see the large waterfall in the lower right.
35) Frontal view of the bottom pond. You can see all 3 fish just to the left of the fountain.
36) A better view of the bottom pond. You can see the large waterfall to the left of the fountain.
37) Looking at the pond from a lower angle.
38) A panaramic view of our backyard while standing on the deck. I stitched the pictures together.
Thank you for visiting our homepage and we hope
you have enjoyed the goings on at our pond.
Return to our homepage